300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarrant County side work

My PD just approved outside the city off duty uniformed employment. I would love to work more to make extra cash but i have no idea where to look for a job at as a off duty uniformed police officer. Does anyone know of any places or where postings are at?

Check the startelegram, or you can go around to the different clubs, like Electric cowboy or The horseman and ask them if they need anyone. Also alot of times you will see postings for apartment complexs. You can also check Dillards at Ridgmar and Hulen they have off duty officers there.
    Don't expect other people to make you happy, Happiness is your responsibility.

Comment

Most OD work I kinow of is set up though either the POA or Chief's office when retailers, clubs restaurants etc. contact them for officers to work security. If you go looking for it, make sure its not already being worked by agreement with another agencies officers before solicting work. Also TXDOT contractors are hiring officers to work site security and traffic enforcement, but you may run into problem with emergency lighting issue on P.O.V. unless chief authorizes an older unit to be used.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6251 users online. 331 members and 5920 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X