Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inveich
    replied
    I figured as much. Anyone in the Kerr County or Kendall County area have any infomation? My wife is actually from Boerne and has family there. I'm looking in that general area. Not so much SAPD though, thats kind of like a last resort kind of thing. I'm actually taking some college courses to get an Associates Degree in Applied Science for Automotive Technician (fancy name for mechanic) as a kind of back up/wait around until the jobs open kind of thing. If anyone from any of those agencies has any information please let me know. Thank you all. And thank SOI.

Leave a comment:

• SOI
    replied
    Both the SO and PD are very small. Neither have a website. I was in the same position a few years ago. You basically have to call ahead to see if they are taking applications and go to both buildings to apply. As small as they are it was my experience that neither had very many openings for patrol. BCSO usually only has openings for jailer and when I use to go to Bandera to pick up prisoners one of the jailers there was applying elsewhere because he had been certified for a long time and there wasn't an opening on patrol. BPD use to make everyone start as a Reserve Officer and that's what they usually advertise for. The PD only has a handful of full timers and supplements with Reserves.

Bandera is nice and if things had worked out I would probably still live there, but finding work might be hard. It will probably be easier to live in Bandera and work in Kerr County, Kerrville(who is hiring right now and fairly regularly), Boerne, or Kendall County.

Leave a comment:

• inveich
    started a topic Bandera County SO

Bandera County SO

Anyone here work for Bandera County SO, or a police department inside the county. I am looking at living there after I get out of the army and am looking into departments in that area, however I have not found any websites really for them. Any info like recruiting, approx. size, length of application process, the process itself, really anything. Please reply here or PM me.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4337 users online. 303 members and 4034 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X