300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton PD

I will be testing with Denton on Saturday. I was wondering does anyone have any info on the process? How long does it take? Is it a good department to join? Anything would help. Thanks!
    "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what your doing, you will be successful"

"We're all going to screw up. But life is about how you come back from it, how you learn from it and how you use it to make yourself a better, stronger person."

I have worked for Denton PD for 5 yrs. PM me and i will let ya know what ya want.....

Comment

I passed my test with a 84!!! I was just wondering if there is anyone on here who was also at the test? Or knows someone who was there. I am trying to see if anyone who was there got a call back yet? Thanks.
      "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what your doing, you will be successful"

"We're all going to screw up. But life is about how you come back from it, how you learn from it and how you use it to make yourself a better, stronger person."

Comment

Good job! What's the next step in the process? Denton PD is a good dept. Good luck!
        Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Thank you! I thought I would have scored higher. It was my first test though. I hope I get in with them, but in the event I do not I will know what to look for on the next test.

Hiring Process:
          Civil Service Entrance Exam
          Interpersonal Skills Assessment
          Pre-Polygraph Interview
          Polygraph Examination
          Background Investigation
          Oral Interview Board
          Psychological Evaluation
          Health Assessment and Drug Screen

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4015 users online. 226 members and 3789 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X