Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s crazy y’all. I was the only one testing when I did mine. I am just curious how long I am going to have to wait to hear something about my background investigation starting.

Comment

I motored through all of the paperwork Friday, dropping my package off with recruiter on Wednesday. Hopefully the ball gets rolling quickly with mine. Have you heard how many they are still needing for that C2022 class? Just curious.

Comment

I had some people tell me they got a call from an investigator for my background check so hopefully I’ll here something soon.

Comment

Anyone have updates?

Comment

My application status was changed to under consideration on the 20th.

Comment

• WarTurtle924
              WarTurtle924 commented
              Editing a comment
              It will stay like that through the whole process lol. Mine has not changed and I am in background now.

I took and passed the polygraph today. The results was “no deception indicated”. I guess I’ll be moving into the background investigation now.

Comment

How is it going? Anyone have any updates?

Comment

I go for my polygraph on the 16th.

Comment

• travismihok
                  travismihok commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Be honest on the poly. Nobody is perfect and everyone messes up. PDs know that. If you forgot to disclose something on the poly, just talk with the examiner before hand. He’ll spend the beginning just talking with you before you are hooded up. Everyone gets nervous, but just try and be calm and listen to the directions and follow them. Not following the directions can cause you to fail. They will explain this again to you there.

Going though backgrounds now. Will probably be done by the end of the month. The recruiter informed me I should be don’t with the process sometime in October. Also I was advised to keep up with the PT because you take another PT exam at the start of academy and on a monthly basis throughout the academy.

Comment

• Tmiguy
                  Tmiguy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you go on the DPS recruiting page they have a fitness calendar that they post workouts in M-F that do a pretty good job of getting you where you need to be. I imagine they are very similar to the workouts at the academy.

• WarTurtle924
                  WarTurtle924 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're invited to my new group 'Texas DPS C-22/A-23' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/88267060/Tw9yde86

I just finished background waiting for email to go to Austin for Med/psych

Comment

I’ll probably go ahead and make a group me

Comment

You're invited to my new group 'Texas DPS C-22/A-23' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/88267060/Tw9yde86

Comment

I'm gonna be delayed to B-2023 for personal reasons, good luck to everyone here for A-2023

Comment

Anyone applying for the dps C- 2023 Advance Peace Officer?

4 year experience, Texas peace officer here

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4177 users online. 275 members and 3902 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X