300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Braunfels Police hiring Certified Officers

NBPD is hiring certified officers. Email [email protected] for any questions.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/caree...icer-certified

Are you the recruiter ?
    John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Marine View Post
      Are you the recruiter ?
      I live in the county where New Braunfels is located, and I run into their officers regularly. They and the county officers(Comal County) both tell me they are happy with their departments. The area is one of the fastest growing areas in the country so I wouldn't doubt they will be in a constant search for new officers. Since they don't have an academy, they are only wanting certified Texas peace officers. Also, the town is physically small, but it is situated on Interstate 35, which is very busy since the city is between Austin and San Antonio. The town is a seasonal draw due to the Guadalupe and the Comal rivers running through the town, so it slows down a lot during the colder months. If I was a young officer, I'd seriously look at New Braunfels for a career in LE.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
        John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2968 users online. 216 members and 2752 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X