Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DART Police Apprentice

Hello everyone,

I just applied online for the DART police apprentice position. Anyone here currently going through the process? Or just recently been through it? Any information on them really seems to be outdated. Thank you in advance.

I applied on last Friday and just received the PHS today. Check this for the hiring process.

https://www.dart.org/about/dartpolic...nformation.pdf

Comment

Antadamor0, I received that same email today. Finally lol I was wondering when I would hear something back. I noticed that the personal history statement asks to only list departments that you’ve applied to in the last 5 years. I’ve never seen that before. Usually police departments ask for every department you’ve EVER applied for. What is considered applying?

Comment

Jonnyboy88, so that would be any police departments you submitted an application to.

Comment

Antadamor0, I found out that I passed the “Pre-screening”. I was just invited to complete the next step. One question for you...why did you end up choosing DART?

Comment

Jonnyboy88, I also made it to the next step. I chose DART because, of the location and the fact that since I'm 21 I would have a better chance at getting started with their PD since they're not a veterans first choice and they're open to hiring those younger in age especially if you have prior law enforcement experience. Why did you choose DART??

Comment

I applied for DART last year and was disqualified just prior to the polygraph. They are very very meticulous and strict in their process, more so than others. On the day I showed up there was 53 that were there for testing and when i was DQ's there was 7 left.

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
                Winter_Patriot commented
                Editing a comment
                What did they DQ so many people over?

Zachs13, Really? What are they strict about? I heard it was extremely easy to get through their process. I’m feeling a little discouraged now since I’m an out of state applicant.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3344 users online. 243 members and 3101 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X