300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Police Mentor Program Future Opening Classes

This topic is created to help out people who are about or want to apply for the Houston Police Department but want to have an insight understanding before applying for HPD. If you are about to apply for HPD and have not done anything yet, I can sign you up for the Mentor Program which will allow me to guide you through the entire process from the day you send your application to recruiting center until you graduate, and until get off the FTO program on the street. You can message me or post it here if you have any questions and I will reply.

Note: There are a couple of things to keep in mind if you are in the process of waiting after the submission of your application.
    • I have a lot of applicants who sent me private messages to help them out when their applications were rejected. Unfortunately, I can only help out unless you are my mentee.
    • If you already submitted your application to HPD or you are in the process of waiting from one phase to the next, you will not be eligible for the Mentor Program.
    • If you already submitted the NeoGov application, you will not be eligible for the Mentor Program.
    Advantages of Having a Mentor:
    1. I will guide you through the process as an applicant until you are done, which will take about several months.
    2. After the application process, you will be accepted as a cadet and I will continue to guide through 6 months at HPD academy.
    3. After that, you will graduate as a probationary officer, I still have to guide you through another 6 months as a probationary officer on the street.

I am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by losjames15 View Post
      I am interested.
      send me a message

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4780 users online. 284 members and 4496 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X