300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW Area Police Academies

I’m looking for information on the different academies around the DFW area. For instance, which ones have more college-style environments versus boot camp style, which ones do more intensive PT, etc.
    Last edited by Jwebb514; 01-17-2021, 08:09 AM.

wouldn't we all.....but then we would be social workers

Comment

This isn't what you are asking, but I will put it out there. I used to fly to DFW/Love Field regularly, and when I did, I would speak to the DFW airport police officers. If you don't know, there are many LE departments in metro areas - not just the major city departments like Dallas and Fort Worth. So look at maps to see all of the smaller cities in and around those metro areas and then look them up on the net. Search all of the information on their sites, and some of those sites may have information if they have an academy or not. Many metro area use regional academies to fill their ranks even if they do have their own academies just to save money. Also, don't forget there are MANY departments to look into other than city/county departments. As mentioned above, airport police, school district police, college police, hospital police, etc so search Search SEARCH!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5447 users online. 341 members and 5106 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X