Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFriscoKid View Post
    Hey all.

Got a question for you. We had an incident the other night where some kids were running around lighting bags of human waste on fire on peoples door steps. They also had airsoft guns, and almost got shot by one of our LTs when they turned around with said toy in hand.

SO, after the whole thing, we were discussing what the best offense to go with would be. There were a lot of ideas, and none of them seemed to fit just right. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on this would be. Don't want to influence anyones train of thought on this by posting the offenses that we discussed.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows a law that would deal with the human waste aspect of the situation specifically. Maybe something in the HSC? Couldn't find anything like that. Surely there is something that talks about the proper disposal of human waste.

Intentional exposure to HUMAN waste (which is always potentially infected with HIV, hepatitis, etc.) is a serious crime in my state. Felony stupidity is not a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffIL View Post
      DOC...its kids being stupid. Not the end of the world.

Yeah, I don't see DOC here either. And no one said it was the end of the world .

Comment

Originally posted by trinityalumnus View Post
        Intentional exposure to HUMAN waste (which is always potentially infected with HIV, hepatitis, etc.) is a serious crime in my state. Felony stupidity is not a defense.

Yeah, I was really looking for something covering this, but couldn't find anything the places I looked.

Comment

Probably find it in the Health and Safety Code.
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3891 users online. 232 members and 3659 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X