• Mesquite (TX) PD 2021 Testing

Mesquite PD will be testing in 2021 on the following dates:
    1/22/21
    3/5/21
    4/30/21
    8/6/21
    9/24/21
    11/5/21
    All exams are currently scheduled for 0900. The physical agility test will take place the next day at a time/location which will be announced closer to the test date. If interested, go to www.iwantobeacop.net This site will have our pay scale and additional information about our agency. Our process is not easy and very few applicants make it through. If you are up for the challenge, come on out and test. I hope our ride-out program will open up at some point, however it is not in place at this time due to the virus. If anyone has any questions, please ask. If the question involves a matter concerning a persons specific background, it will be answered via a PM only. General questions will be discussed on this open forum. We have had new positions approved and are currently looking to hire 19. We will have several academy classes next year. Good luck to all who are interested.

The link posted isn't working.

Comment

Apologies, I left out a letter. The site is www.iwanttobeacop.net It seems a missing "t" makes a world of difference.

Comment

I just tried the link and it is now working. We have an academy starting in January 2021, which we are working on filling right now. Currently scheduling out an academy starting in June 2021. When that schedule is finalized, I will probably have another which will start in the latter part of the year. We now have 16 openings and that number should go down more because we have several more in backgrounds.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5660 users online. 324 members and 5336 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X