300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCLEOSE Test

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the score needed to pass this test was. I have been taking practice tests online and I was just wondering. Thanks.

Originally posted by jpoe20 View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the score needed to pass this test was. I have been taking practice tests online and I was just wondering. Thanks.
    A 70 is required on the final official TCLEOSE test.

Comment

Have you came and downloaded the set of notes I've put together for it also?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TXBasicAcademy/
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

70. You get three attempts to pass it. Good luck!

Comment

A 70. If you pass it you just get a letter that says you passed, no number. Passing is passing.
          "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by rgv_cop View Post
            A 70. If you pass it you just get a letter that says you passed, no number. Passing is passing.

My letter had an actual score.

Comment

mine had a score as well and a nice handshake saying "welcome to law enforcement"

Comment

My letter had a score on it too, because I waited more than two years I have to take it again on June 27th, I'll let you know then if they give me a score.
                “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”- Romans 12:12

Comment

Mine had a grade also...92. That was a great feeling to have that test behind me.

Comment

We had a saying in the academy - What do you call a person who makes 70% on TCLEOSE?---- A Texas Peace Officer... ....Now getting through FTO, that’s tough. Your FTO will not be impressed even if you scored a 100% on TCLEOSE, if you could recite every Texas Statute or if you were the best shot in your class. Good FTOs will teach you to be a good \ safe officer. I want to grow up to be like one day.
                    Last edited by AKA=Cruz; 06-06-2007, 10:56 PM.
                    "An officer has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent."

Comment

I took mine back in 2000. At that time they didnt give scores, just a pass/fail letter.
                      "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by rgv_cop View Post
                        I took mine back in 2000. At that time they didnt give scores, just a pass/fail letter.
                        It was that way in 02 also.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4837 users online. 296 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X