300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120 hour course

ok ive purchased the online course for the new req for texas...to come from another state you must complete the 120 hour course..there are 21 tests and ive completed 7 so far. not too bad, but does any body have any advise about if you have taken this course, and completed the state exam is it like the question on this course? are the questions on this test be like the questions on the state test.does that make sense?
    if you have taken this class how did u do on the test from the course and what was your score on the state test. im taking the course from classen -buck from waco.
    Last edited by cmv_5; 05-22-2007, 04:01 AM.
    --Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6--

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC"

Accidental post
    Last edited by Northtechsan; 05-22-2007, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmv_5 View Post
      ok ive purchased the online course for the new req for texas...to come from another state you must complete the 120 hour course..there are 21 tests and ive completed 7 so far. not too bad, but does any body have any advise about if you have taken this course, and completed the state exam is it like the question on this course? are the questions on this test be like the questions on the state test.does that make sense?
      if you have taken this class how did u do on the test from the course and what was your score on the state test. im taking the course from classen -buck from waco.

this test is somewhat new. i spoke to one person at tcleose recently who didnt know anything about this supplemental course prior to challenging tcleose. she was downright rude when i asked if she was certain whether or not this supplemental course was required. i called back a few days later and spoke to someone else, a nice gentlemen, who advised that this test is now mandatory for out of state leos challenging the tcleose exam.

Comment

How much are they charging for the course? If you have the GI bill they will reimburse you for it.

Comment

This must all be new.I challenged the exam from Oklahoma to Texas almost 2 years ago and all I had to do was pay 150 bucks and take the test...............then I had to take the test again to finally pass it!!!LOL!!!
          FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

the test

ive spoke with alot of people about the test. i guess texas mandated it in july of 2006..yeh when i first called state about it they did not know anything about it. i have not found and body in the fort worth area to offer it. i went online and it costs 255..i almost went back to missouri untill i found out i can do it online.my advice is dont mandate something, and have no one offer it...ive taken about half of the tests so hopefully be done and passed the real test by end of june...and then hopefully find a road job then..lol.
            Last edited by cmv_5; 05-25-2007, 04:58 AM.
            --Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6--

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6409 users online. 349 members and 6060 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X