300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedar Park PD

Does anyone know anything about this department? I have been to their website and it looks like a very good agency to get in with around the Austin area. Thank in advance.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Originally posted by rgv_cop View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this department? I have been to their website and it looks like a very good agency to get in with around the Austin area. Thank in advance.
    CP is an upper middle class community that has seen tremendous growth due to its close proximity to Austin. The pd doesnt seem to pay as well as some other municipalities such as Round Rock. All in all, CP is a great community and will only become more affluent. I must admit, i do love their black and white patrol cars.

Comment

The are a great PD that seems well staffed. I know a few officers who transfered there and like it. I dont know that there pay is that low, but based on population seem to have a lot of officers and motor units with a varity of vehicles. If I were looking for a job in the area CP would work for me.

Comment

Their starting pay looks semi on par, but their step increases are extremely low.

Comment

I stand corrected. CP has grown to 47,000+ from 22,000+ in a few years. They are aloted 67 sworn officers. They are trying to take on 15 new officers right now. They are not as well staffed as they once were.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2783 users online. 155 members and 2628 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X