300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dart Police

Going out in February to test for Dart police. Anybody have any insight on the department? Any info on the hiring process, academy etc. I’m a Deputy in Nevada, I’m looking to relocate to Texas, preferably North Texas, DFW area. Thank you in advance.

https://forum.officer.com/forum/loca...97-dart-police

Comment

Apply to Dallas PD. Real police work and plenty of it and the pay is way better.

Comment

Mesquite PD is also testing on Feb. 7 If interested go to www.iwanttobeacop.net for further information on our department. You can schedule a ride out while you are in town to get an idea of the city and officers.

Comment

And to Mesquite's credit, they have an awesome chief that came from Dallas. I wish he was our chief. He is a cops cop.

Comment

Cool, thank for the input formerdispatcher, looking to relocate to Texas this year, but want to get in with an agency 1st. Mesquite PD pays well I see, so does Dallas.

Comment

Most of the suburbs start well, usually @64K while attending the academy, and most are hiring.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14756 users online. 399 members and 14357 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X