300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64th Cadet Class, Game Warden

Hey guys thanks for the add. I have decided that ill be putting in my application the the TPWD Game Warden spot. I have found out the job will open October 15th this year and it has been my long dream to be a Game Warden.

During my ride along I was informed that they typically weed out nearly 50% of applicants.

Do you have any tips for the interview process?
    Last edited by Groger6; 01-09-2020, 08:09 PM.

It has posted

Comment

Just checking in to see who has applied this year and get more info. I know theres multiples here that have applied 2 or more times.

Comment

Bump . Anyone else applied? Or has applied before that has advice?

Comment

I applied this year. I also know a couple of Game Wardens and a Game Warden Recruiter.

Comment

Originally posted by mshun View Post
            I applied this year. I also know a couple of Game Wardens and a Game Warden Recruiter.
            Best of luck to you. I know several as well but i dont believe this gives any advantage, the decision is made at the highest levels and most likely interviews will be from a different group. Unless you live within a central region?

Comment

Got the invite today to the PRT.

Comment

I received the invite also. I wasn’t implying by knowing anyone I would have an advantage. If anyone needed information about the position I could ask them.

Comment

I received the invite also. I wasn’t implying by knowing anyone I would have an advantage. If anyone needed information about the position I could ask them.
                  Ooooh, okay. Yeah I mean the wardens around here havent been in the academy in like 15 years so I think a few things have changed LOL.

Comment

Which location are you reporting to for your PRT?

Comment

Update got my interview.

Comment

Do you know when the actual cadet class 64 training will start if you are selected? Trying to find out for my grandson who asked.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy15 View Post
                          Do you know when the actual cadet class 64 training will start if you are selected? Trying to find out for my grandson who asked.
                          From the post it will start sep 2020

Comment

• cowboy15
                            cowboy15 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks and the best to you in the process.

The previous years have nearly 40 replies I'm honestly shocked so few have put in this year.

Comment

Had my interview on Monday, haven’t heard anything yet. Has anyone heard if they are moving forward or not?

Comment

• CLR2826
                              CLR2826 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Had mine Tuesday. No word yet either.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 189 members and 2926 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X