300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth PD

looking for some inside info on FWPD. I know there has been some chief movements. But overall, leadership, pay, retirement, opportunity for growth, etc. If anyone can give me some guidance I’d appreciate it. I was really impressed with the agency when I attended a training there. Thanks in advance.

I've been interested in Forth Worth PD as well - east coast resident

Comment

Same! Seem like a good agency.

Comment

Been with FWPD for 14 years. We are all pleased with the current interim chief and ill be surprised if he doesnt become the full time chief. Leadership is solid for the most part, we are just like any other city in terms of having a few that nobody likes. The pay can be found here

https://apps.fortworthtexas.gov/coun...Schedule%2Epdf

In terms of pay we are pretty high compared to most of Texas I believe. Our pension has suffered some setbacks but so has everyone else's and truth be told its still good. We are short handed so the opportunities to move around are limited currently but thats probably the same for most large cities. We just moved to the 13th largest city in America and are well understaffed compared to other major cities but we also dont have the crime problem that a lot of big cities face. The citizens support us, overall its a great place to work, if I had to do it all again I would.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9827 users online. 472 members and 9355 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X