300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surviving politics

7 yrs, good track record, training and experience.
    I liked my job, and until recently my job liked me.
    Hate to quit, but how much are we supposed
    to take? Cant seem to do a damn thing right.
    Trying to keep my head low, but they (the brass)
    wont stay off my back. Anyone else feelin this way?

Care to explain in more detail?

As for hating a job, been there and done that. Just make sure you got something in the pipeline before quitting.
    Overall you need to be happy in your work, however there is going to be aspects of the job that suck.
    Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

This regarding the crap they are pulling on the Dallas Sheriff's Deputy that pulled over the NAACP guy? that's horsecrap there.
      Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

Originally posted by NSAPoland
        This regarding the crap they are pulling on the Dallas Sheriff's Deputy that pulled over the NAACP guy? that's horsecrap there.

No lie. Amazing how far our justice system has come when an NAACP member can threaten a Peace Officer and carry that threat through ending up with an honest officer being punished for someone elses crime... enough to make you puke!

Comment

Last edited by HMFIC; 04-24-2007, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Fill me in someone...what happened up there?
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Unfortunately, I know exactly what Miller1st is talking about. Also, unfortunately, because I didn't stick with my own kind (reverse discrimination) I was targeted like above, i.e., COGIC.

Good luck on putting your career on track. It sucks to have to make changes due to not wanting to play political favorites.

I'm still trying to figure out how to balance staying out of politics, yet staying aware of what is going on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4469 users online. 232 members and 4237 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X