300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabru View Post

jlouis Congrats man! It took a while but you got it.. now knock these two (med & psych) out of your way and you should receive your conditional job offer around 2nd week of December. Good luck!
    Hey man, thanks I was super happy to get that call today. I appreciate the information on the timeline for the conditional offer too.

Comment

How’s the process coming along for everyone.

Comment

• Gabru
        Gabru commented
        Editing a comment
        BI is working on my background.. my history is absolutely clean & pretty straight forward, so hoping it all to be done within this month.. and get scheduled for med and psych sometime end of nov or first week of dec. What's your status?

Has anyone had to reschedule a phase? If so, was it tough and how much farther was it pushed?

Comment

• Gabru
        Gabru commented
        Editing a comment
        not sure if first couple phases would make much difference, if delayed, but do not delay polygraph because there aren't enough polygraphers to conduct the test.

Process:
      January 2018 : Application process
      November 2018: Waiting approval

Comment

Priority_blue- did you get an update that your application was at the chiefs desk?

Comment

Hey everyone,

Update: finished the med and psych . Now I'm just waiting on the results to come in.

Comment

Awesome! Med and psych wasn’t as bad as people made it out to be imo, but then again I could be wrong.

Comment

• jlouis
            jlouis commented
            Editing a comment
            I appreciate it bro,
            It depends on who you get for the psych. Many people get eliminated by the person I had to see. Another girl there got a dr. that made it very tough for her. The other girl told us that it was super easy with her dr. Believe me I was third and each of us saw someone different.
            Last edited by jlouis; 11-14-2018, 08:27 PM.

• PowerRanger
            PowerRanger commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m sure the discretion of the psych makes a difference. Let’s all hope for the best and we will all be in class 240.

quick question.. after you've done phase 1, how long did it take to move to the next phase? It's been 2.5 weeks since I did my initial phase one and I havent heard anything.. I thought it seemed to go well but I could be wrong lol.. but yea im getting a little discouraged.

Comment

• jlouis
            jlouis commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey there , you did not receive a paper for phase 2 after your initial interview? Were you told you passed? I received a phase 2 document the same day telling me the date and address .

It’s been a little quiet.. any updates fellas?

Comment

Just wanted to get in touch with people who recently tested for HPD and see where we are in the selection process.

Phase 1 -- July 09th
            Phase 2 -- July 23rd
            Phase 3 -- Sept 10th
            Phase 4 — Oct 24th - Nov 21st

Will keep updating regularly.
            My BI is done and file is getting submitted tomorrow. After holidays, I'll be scheduled for Med & Psych with earliest availability. Look forward to knock the final hurdle and get that conditional offer of employment.

Comment

• jlouis
              jlouis commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow that was fast man !My background took almost 3 months. Congratulations to you. I'm waiting on my results to come back. They may already be back. Im waiting on my BI to respond to email. I think some may have already be on vacation.

• Gabru
              Gabru commented
              Editing a comment
              jlouis today is the last working day this week for them so you wouldn't find anything until end of next week. It'll take a week to ten days for the results to come in and be included in your file. So I would say hold tight for 2 weeks and if you still don't hear anything, then call your BI.

My BI is done and file is getting submitted tomorrow. After holidays, I'll be scheduled for Med & Psych with earliest availability. Look forward to knock the final hurdle and get that conditional offer of employment.
            Question for you, do you know when the seminar of success is suppose to happen? I know it should happen in December.

Comment

• Gabru
              Gabru commented
              Editing a comment
              No idea.. never bothered to ask.. but I can find that out and let you know.

Waiting on BI to be approved. Just have patience and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Does anybody know the exact start date of the January academy class?

Comment

• Gabru
                Gabru commented
                Editing a comment
                It's still tentative, originally it was 21st but now I've heard it's 24th.
                Last edited by Gabru; 11-25-2018, 01:12 PM.

• jlouis
                jlouis commented
                Editing a comment
                Gabru, you are really good at getting the information bro, I tip my hat off to you

• Priority_Blue
                Priority_Blue commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you sure it’s not on the 14th?

Finally got home and was able to schedule phase 1 on Dec 12th.

Comment

• jlouis
                jlouis commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish you good luck to you through the process

I am scheduled for my Phase 2 on Monday. Kind of worried about my push ups. Some one told me they allow knee push ups for females. Is it true? If so how many is required?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 202 members and 5619 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X