X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you work....

Just outta curiousity....

Currently work for Houston....

Last edited by JSD73; 05-09-2007, 08:04 PM.
    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Dallas pd.
      Last edited by icecoldblueyes; 04-09-2007, 01:26 AM.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Trav Co S.O.
        Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

San Antonio P.D.
          The views I share are my own, and do not represent the opinions of my employing agency.

Comment

***CCPD***

Comment

Houston PD.

Comment

Lubbock PD
                The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
                -Neal Boortz

Comment

Dallas County College District PD

Comment

This just can't be all the Tx guys on here.

Comment

Cool....

MOGSOT--I was in SA a few weeks ago at Spaghetti Warehouse and saw a large group of Ofc's in full uniform, but subdued patches. Are these guys part of a specialized unit? All the other Ofc I saw had full color patches. Also, 1 of the shops in the parking lot appeard to have an LP reader affixed to its light bar..pretty cool.

REDRAIDER911-- How long have u been w/ Lubbock? I worked for one of your old Chiefs for the past few yrs.

FINDEM--WHat station you assigned to, if u dont want to place it on the board, I understand.

ICECOLD--I read your post in another thread, keep your head up and good luck!!!

JSD73--How long u been with GCSO? I know some of the City guys down there....

As JSD said, theres gotta be more of us.....

Comment

Originally posted by HMFIC
                        Cool....

MOGSOT--I was in SA a few weeks ago at Spaghetti Warehouse and saw a large group of Ofc's in full uniform, but subdued patches. Are these guys part of a specialized unit? All the other Ofc I saw had full color patches. Also, 1 of the shops in the parking lot appeard to have an LP reader affixed to its light bar..pretty cool.

REDRAIDER911-- How long have u been w/ Lubbock? I worked for one of your old Chiefs for the past few yrs.

FINDEM--WHat station you assigned to, if u dont want to place it on the board, I understand.

ICECOLD--I read your post in another thread, keep your head up and good luck!!!

JSD73--How long u been with GCSO? I know some of the City guys down there....

As JSD said, theres gotta be more of us.....
                        Been with this county just about 3 years...hopefully getting back out on patrol real soon..just waiting on the call.

Comment

Denton Texas PD

Comment

Obvious what part of the country i work

Comment

Baylor Police
                              Last edited by NSAPoland; 07-24-2007, 03:25 PM. Reason: Privacy
                              Romans 13:4 "For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4380 users online. 191 members and 4189 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X