Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zec1996
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately the lady I talked to did not mention academy dates, but I didn't ask either because she seemed to be rushed and making a lot of calls. I've heard from 2-3 people that there's at least one academy class each month, so I'm feeling pretty good about Phase 2 and getting to the academy quickly after.

• zec1996
    replied
    Deleted.....
    Last edited by zec1996; Yesterday, 03:05 PM. Reason: Double post

Leave a comment:

• tx5325
    commented on 's reply
    Great news for you! Mine went to background at the beginning of this month, so I've still got some waiting to do.

Did they mention your academy date? I remember they said there's one starting in February.

• zec1996
    replied
    Another update for those who started background investigations in November. I just got my call to come finish phase 2 of the application process. Sounds like I got called a week after my file went to chain of command so there's quick turnaround times.

Leave a comment:

• zec1996
    commented on 's reply
    That's good info to have. Sounds like people who started background investigations will be getting called to come finish the process in the next few weeks. I'm optimistic because my investigator said my file was one of the easiest he's ever done. Like I said it must've been a good kind of easy because it's in chain of command now. Lol
    Last edited by zec1996; 01-15-2020, 10:57 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake.. dang autocorrect

• Candie Lynne
    commented on 's reply
    I contacted the back ground investigator 2 days ago they told me they are finishing up with others files first and should be done by the end of this week.

• zec1996
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my bad, probably should've been more specific. My file went into background investigations in November. I should be waiting on a call/email/letter/however they do it giving a conditional offer and to come finish the process in Dallas.

I also don't know about anyone else's situation, but my references were also VERY responsive, so I dont know if the background investigation went unusually fast or normal speed for me.
    Last edited by zec1996; 01-15-2020, 11:30 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

• tx5325
    commented on 's reply
    Did you go to the 3-day processing in November, or your file went to background in November?

• zec1996
    replied
    Little bit of an update to those who started background investigations in November. I was told today that my file was given to the chain of command for approval. Hopefully others here are too and hopefully that means we'll be getting word back soon.

Leave a comment:

• zec1996
    commented on 's reply
    Out of curiosity, how do you know this exactly? Don't mean to sound standoff-ish but I've had people say this before and the department was only taking applications to be put in a pool for later use. Especially being an out of state applicant stuff like this gets me optimistic for a call back, but I've been burned before so that optimism is very cautious.

• zec1996
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't heard back yet either but all of my references had been contacted since before Christmas. I think a recruiter told me they're supposed to have 60 days to do the background investigation unless references don't respond, but I also talked to them in late September so I could be wrong. Lol

• tx5325
    commented on 's reply
    I don't want to be rude, but why do you think someone on here will know any better than the recruiting/background office at DPD? If you are local, just apply and go to processing. When they review your packet, they will DQ you right there if your drug history is no good. I'm sure they will take into account any other history you have and make the call.

• tryinglol
    replied
    What's their policy on paat marijuana use? I have used 6 times, and it will have been 2 years and 1 month since my last use. I've called and I get different answers every time lol.

Leave a comment:

• chickenrappa
    commented on 's reply
    I actually just did that the other day. I am working on a date and time now.

• tx5325
    replied
    Anyone from late November processing hear anything from backgrounds? I figure the holidays have things slowed down.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14764 users online. 434 members and 14330 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X