300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Texas Vs Oklahoma joke.

A Texas cowboy gets pulled over by a Oklahoma State Trooper for speeding.
    The trooper started to lecture the cowboy about his speeding and, in
    general, began to throw his weight around to try to make the cowboy
    feel uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket. As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says: "Y'all havin' some problem with circle flies?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they're called. But I never heard of circle flies." "Well, sir," the cowboy replies, "Circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. But, a moment later he stops and says, "Are you callin' me a horse's ***?"

"No, sir," the cowboy replies. "I have too much respect for law enforcement to call y'all a horse's ***."

"That's a good thing," the trooper says and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says:

"Hard to fool them flies though." Don't Mess with Texas!!!!!
    FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

LoL! Thats pretty good!.

Here's one for you:

Q) Why do golfers like golfing in Oklahoma?

A) Cause you can hit the ball within 3 feet of the hole and make a hole in one cause Oklahoma really sucks.

No offense to any "Okies".
    Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

One day God and St. Peter are walking around Heaven. God points down to this little piece of paradise and says, "You see that? Thats Texas. I gave them the prettiest girls, the most hansom men. They have enough natural resources to run their own country. I allowed thier government to place the national Space program in Texas. The state is so big that you can drive all day and still be in the wonderful state."

St. Peter replied, "Lord, don't you think that making one spot on earth so wonderful might throw off the balance of the planet?"

God simply looked at Peter and replied, "NAH, I balanced it out. You should see the idiots I put around them in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
      The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
      -Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider911
        One day God and St. Peter are walking around Heaven. God points down to this little piece of paradise and says, "You see that? Thats Texas. I gave them the prettiest girls, the most hansom men. They have enough natural resources to run their own country. I allowed thier government to place the national Space program in Texas. The state is so big that you can drive all day and still be in the wonderful state."

St. Peter replied, "Lord, don't you think that making one spot on earth so wonderful might throw off the balance of the planet?"

God simply looked at Peter and replied, "NAH, I balanced it out. You should see the idiots I put around them in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

LOL!!Thats pretty good!!
        FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider911

Awesome! LOL

Comment

They have tv's in Oklahoma?
            Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkansas Red
              They have tv's in Oklahoma?

Yep.When I lived there,after we got the electricity ran to our house in 1998,we had 3 channels on our black and white TV.A PBS channel and 2 other channels.They were kinda fuzzy though.
              FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4936 users online. 298 members and 4638 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X