300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firearms Training

I am looking for suggestions on firearms training in state. I am TCOLE firearms instructor but have only been to patrol rifle instructor school since. Looking for good classes to advance training. What has everyone been to and how did you like it?

Thanks

RR
    Last edited by RedRader; 01-27-2015, 02:18 AM.

Not sure what part of Texas you live in, but I strongly suggest Paul Howe's school 'CSAT' Combat Shooting and Tactics in Nacogdoches, Tx. Fantastic facilities and all the instructors are great. I took all my SWAT courses there and I am looking at going to some other courses that they offer.

http://www.combatshootingandtactics.com/

Comment

Thanks for the response. I've heard of CSAT and have incorporated some of his drills into our training. Unfortunately his classes are out of the price range I believe my boss would be willing to pay. I may have to save my own money and take time to train there.

Comment

That's what I ended up having to do. I footed the bill for my ammo and transportation (we were short on units this particular month) and they took care of the tuition and paid me for milage and gas for using my POV I would do it all over again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6058 users online. 301 members and 5757 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X