300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info Denton pd?

I currently have my tcole and was wondering if any anyone has info on Denton pd? I am also considering Wylie flower mound and the colony if anyone has info on how the morale and proactive and how the admin is ?
    Thanks

Thats a wide range of departments! Keep Lewisville in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_s View Post
      I currently have my tcole and was wondering if any anyone has info on Denton pd? I am also considering Wylie flower mound and the colony if anyone has info on how the morale and proactive and how the admin is ?
      Thanks

PM me. I will answer what I can with Denton...

Comment

^^^ He knows his stuff with them.... granted he STOLE my username from me... kidding
        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
          ^^^ He knows his stuff with them.... granted he STOLE my username from me... kidding
          Hahahaha

Comment

Anybody got info on Denton County? I'm local and interested in both agencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stay away from DCSO
              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Ack! Why? I like the combo of rural and urban that DC has, any reasons for the warning?? I'm not gung-ho for any agency just look for info

Comment

The mix that DCSO has would be great to work in, but there are other issues outside of the varied working environments. In this case some Google searching will be your friend.
                  In God We Trust
                  Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Hmm I'll keep googling. I hadn't seen any concrete complaints outside of what looked like grumpy former employees. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Can anyone offer insight about how long the hiring process is from Civil Service exam to receiving an academy start date?

Comment

Has anyone who completed Civil Service in Sept '15 heard from the recruiting department to schedule an interview?

Comment

Sorry for raising the dead thread, but looking for some current info with DPD. I see they are about to test.
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6637 users online. 361 members and 6276 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X