300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special order 1911 for Round Rock SWAT

I've stumbled across a 1911 that the seller claims is a special order Springfield 1911 for the Round Rock SWAT. The seller himself claims to be an Officer, but I didn't inquire into his department. The 1911 in question is a TRP frame matched with a MC slide. If there are any Round Rock Officers around do you know anything about this 1911? I'm a novice in the 1911 game, so I'm not sure what exactly he has. I now he wants a pretty penny for it, $1700. I plan on calling Springfield with the SN# but have to wait until Monday because of the holidays. I'll try to attach some pictures. I started this thread in the Texas room because he claimed it was a custom run for RRPD. Any information would be appreciated.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

That looks like just a standard trp. You can get those new for 1300-1400.

Comment

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupersto...kote-with-rail

Here. $1450 shipped

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I'm trying to collect some info so I can come at this(or walk away) informed.

Comment

Doc I looked at the pics and I am going to agree that is a standard TRP. Nice gun but it is not worth what he is asking.
          In God We Trust
          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Unless it was issued to you or a family member the "SWAT" doesn't add anything to the price IMHO.

Plus it's clearly not been issued/used which is half to fun of collecting "issued guns".

Comment

Don't see any department markings.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Thanks for the input. I walked away from it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7066 users online. 358 members and 6708 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X