300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on Irving PD?

I am a semester away from getting my bachelor's from Western Illinois University in Law Enforcement & Justice Admin. I applied to take the test on Nov. 15th and can't wait! Anyone from Irving/Dallas, can you give me insight on the police department/chief/etc.

Have you heard anything yet about the test scores? Been waiting anxiously for the email about the test scores. Still unsure about my chances as I made a few errors on my application.

Comment

yes there on the website I'm only ranked 74

Comment

just found it, im #39

Comment

its been almost two months now, anybody heard any news yet? just wondering if anyone knows how far down the eligibility list they've made it. I'm not hopeful that I'll make it to the next step, but would love to know what progress has been made.

Comment

They might make it to your name. The list doesn't expire until June, and they're hiring lots.

Comment

They should go down the list quickly. I ranked top 15 but got disqualified on the background. They called me within 2 weeks after we took the test. Only disappointed I didn't get it only because of the pay. I'm a peace officer for another agency in the DFW area so it's all good. Good luck to you guys!

Comment

Tsay86 where are u currently working? Pm if so...not sure if u want to put that out there.

Comment

any update on list number they are on?

Comment

i was #39, got my no thanks letter last month

Comment

Just wanted to see if anyone knew what the Physical Agility test was like for Irving PD

Comment

According to their website... http://cityofirving.org/1635/Test-Me...-and-Standards

It seems fairly standard.

Comment

Anyone have any info on this dept?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5974 users online. 357 members and 5617 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X