300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mckinney PD have a Reserve unit?

I know they did a few years ago, but not sure if they still do. Anybody know for sure?

Best bet would be to call McKinney Pd and ask. I have noticed more and more departments are doing away with there Reserve program. Irving Pd, Ft. Worth Pd and Carrollton Pd to name a few no longer have them.

Comment

I believe only the smaller agencies and the county agencies in Collin County have reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by inv_clark View Post
        I believe only the smaller agencies and the county agencies in Collin County have reserves.
        Thats not true, Fort Worth PD has one (called and confirmed about a month ago), Grapevine PD has one, Grand Prairie PD has one... best bet would be to call McKinney
        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

I bet if you asked them, they'd tell you.

Comment

I called them a month ago and left a message, haven't heard back....

Comment

Will Fort Worth reserves get to do real police work or do they just high five people at parades or something similar?

Also, do their badges identify them as reserves? I've seen Dallas reserve badges do, and personally I think that's a bad idea.

Comment

Why don't you call them. Set up a meeting, and ask for yourself.... Get off the internet and do some work
                Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Because it's easier to get a non-answer on the internet!
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I am not 100% certain but I do not think they have a reserve component at this time.
                    In God We Trust
                    Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

"Why don't you call them. Set up a meeting, and ask for yourself.... Get off the internet and do some work"

Apparently you missed the part where I said I have already called, left messages and haven't received a response. Maybe you should quit being a smart ***** and get off the internet if you don't have anything productive to add..

Comment

Maybe you should quit being a smart ***** and get off the internet if you don't have anything productive to add
                        Nobody here owes you an answer on OUR forum. You ask the question. We answer, or not, as we see fit.
                        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by fastattak View Post
                          "Why don't you call them. Set up a meeting, and ask for yourself.... Get off the internet and do some work"

Apparently you missed the part where I said I have already called, left messages and haven't received a response. Maybe you should quit being a smart ***** and get off the internet if you don't have anything productive to add..
                          Maybe you should show it little more initiative and follow up. No one in this business is going to make getting back to you regarding this topic their highest priority. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you are not that damned special. Wait, no I am not sorry; you needed to finally hear the truth.
                          In God We Trust
                          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Got it. Thank you for clarifying what this forum is used for and the type of officers that respond to comments/questions. Obviously this forum is just a clubhouse for officers who can't leave their jobs at the station when they clock out. I came on here asking a simple question requiring a simple answer. If you didn't know the answer, then don't respond or say you don't know. However, there are always individuals that feel their opinion is so important that they have to open their mouths even when nothing useful comes out. For those of you that simply said "I don't know", thank you, I will keep asking around. I'm much less appreciative for the other super-cops who felt the need to run their mouths simply because they have a keyboard in front of them and too much time on their hands. In the mean time, have fun sitting in front of your computer trolling your forums while watching re-runs of Hawaii Five-O and waiting for your next Galls catalog to come in the mail. Thanks again!

Comment

Obviously this forum is just a clubhouse for officers who can't leave their jobs at the station when they clock out.
                              Translation: You gave me a case of the butthurts.

I'm much less appreciative for the other super-cops who felt the need to run their mouths simply because they have a keyboard in front of them and too much time on their hands.
                              Those are the ones who gave you the right answer. You have to be proactive. You have to keep calling until you talk to a person... or maybe even go down to HQ and talk to someone that way.

You MIGHT eventually get a call back, but nobody is going to put you anywhere near the top of their priority list.

"I called once and nobody called back" isn't going to cut it.

Your thin skin, lack of motivation AND lack of maturity indicate you're not quite ready for this job yet.
                              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3951 users online. 181 members and 3770 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X