300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington PD

Anyone going through the process with Arlington PD? I was contacted to start phase 1 with them in a couple of weeks.

I applied about a week ago and have not heard anything back yet. I do know that they are aiming on hiring 45 people (they normally hire 25) to start an academy in September. However, in the past they normally have to postpone academies 2-3 months. I personally don't graduate college until December, so a postponed academy would work better for me.

Comment

I applied June 10th so they contacted me pretty fast. I also heard they will have a September academy. 45 people wow?!!! I wonder how the process is or how quickly they process applicants

Comment

I got a call yesterday and they scheduled me for phase one on Aug 27th. When is yours?

Comment

Wow! They must have several applicants. They gave me the option of July 11th or August 1st. Mine is July 11th

Comment

Has anyone been hired for the January academy yet?

Comment

So i passed Phase one in October and still am waiting for poly and medical anyone get in to the January class or hear anything about it yet

Comment

I know there next class is projected for August Or September. I was told there was a January class...I forgot the date. I've done a ton of research on departments in Texas. I'm going to apply with Arlington being one of a few.

Comment

Can any police officer from Arlington pm me. Would like to gather information if possible.

Comment

I was hired for the January academy. Anyone else here in the academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Talltom View Post
                      I was hired for the January academy. Anyone else here in the academy?
                      When did you test?

Comment

Which test?

Comment

I'm sorry. The initial interview and PT test.

Comment

I did that I think back in June. Not sure exactly. I did polygraph medical and psych In October and final interview in December.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6616 users online. 362 members and 6254 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X