300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UGSAce52 View Post
    you really shouldn't post your phone number on a public forum guy! absolutely anyone with an internet connection could read this and call you.
    That's fine.

Comment

gabazlee...PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by jr03 View Post
        gabazlee...PM sent.
        I replied yesterday. Check your inbox. If u can't find it, call me or text me.

Comment

CaptCAV do they do the background before the poly? I know on the website it shows it after, just curious.

Comment

Coasty, Can you turn your PM on? I wanted to touch base with you...trying to get a network going with other HPD applicants since we may end up being in the Academy together.

Comment

jr03 just turned it on

Comment

http://www.houstontx.gov/police/depa...l_May_2014.pdf

Comment

Gazablee...I actually downloaded the Operational Staffing Report onto my Kindle, and read the entire thing when I flew into Houston (had a long layover). I thought it was really informative, and definitely taught me alot about the Department. For instance, I knew HPD had a ton of different units, but the Report mentioned a bunch that I had never heard about. I definitely would recommend reading through it as it actually was pretty motivating.

Comment

http://www.hpou.org/docs/meetandconfer.pdf

Comment

Coasty...PM sent

Comment

Hey everyone I have my first interview on Monday the 4th! I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the medical, or if they have uncorrected vision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anybody know if they will be offering a sign on bonus for this class like the June one?
                          When you go home, tell them of us and say: For their tomorrow, we gave our today - Semper Fidelis

Comment

How is everyone doing? Has anyone cleared the background investigation yet?

Comment

Glad someone started a post for the October class...I haven't heard anything on background yet.

Comment

PJKaty,

Nice to see someone else in the process...If I end up getting hired, I'm going to be picking everyone's brain about where to live and things along those lines. I applied from North Carolina, and the first time I ever stepped foot in Houston was when I was in town for processing.

When did you pass the polygraph? Just curious as to the date, because I haven't heard anything regarding when my BI will begin. I passed the polygraph about 5 weeks ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5891 users online. 336 members and 5555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X