• Show
Clear All

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Eff it dude. Let's go bowling.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    Still nothing as of today, and polygraphs started today soooo I am guessing I didn't make it. Only thing that makes me nervous is they sent out an e-mail at beginning of process and said Monday October 27th was uniform fitting and it was mandatory to be there, no matter if taken polygraph or not, but I still don't know if passed the interview.

I also was contacted by another agency for an interview on Monday, so hopefully that one will go better.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by BaylorBearSW View Post
    Had my interview last week. I don't think it went so hot. They said they would be in touch, but I'm not hopeful.
    Sorry to hear. But that doesn't mean its over. I thought i completely bombed the interview with my first agency. They ended up calling me a few weeks later.

So chin up.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    Had my interview last week. I don't think it went so hot. They said they would be in touch, but I'm not hopeful.

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    My wife might have shot them for scaring her

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    We still have an opening, FYI. Good Luck with KPD.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    I am knee deep in the Background Investigation now. They came and did a home visit, while I wasn't home, and talked to my wife and scared the bajesus out of her by telling her how dangerous it is, and asked her if she was ready to raise our newborn on her own should I be killed like 2 other officers in the last 10 months. I understand they were trying to prepare her, but I think a little more tact could have been used.

From what I understand my BI is complete now, and I am waiting for interview and polygraph dates and times.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    Called HR today to get rank and score. I scored a 95, and apparently ranked #1 on the civil service exam.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    Well passed the test and PRB. Some like 120-130 showed up, and only about 65 left after the test and tattoo screenings and such. Everyone, including me, was given a conditional offer of employment, but still lots of obstacles to overcome to obtain the final offer of employment. They said they were hiring 17.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    Vagisil?
    He could certainly use some of that. Maybe it would change his attitude when the irritation is gone...

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by BaylorBearSW View Post
    Oh yeah If you consider a feminine hygiene product that would be used on a summer's eve, swell....
    Vagisil?

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    I looked at Harker Heights once, but they seemed to have a lot of overkill in terms of keeping an eye on you.

I'm surprised you don't want to go back to work for your last chief. He's a swell guy.
    Oh yeah If you consider a feminine hygiene product that would be used on a summer's eve, swell....

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    I looked at Harker Heights once, but they seemed to have a lot of overkill in terms of keeping an eye on you.

I'm surprised you don't want to go back to work for your last chief. He's a swell guy.

Leave a comment:

• BaylorBearSW
    replied
    I just read in the paper where Killeen approved an 8% pay raise for police and fire personnel. It also stated they had 18 openings, and 1 more had turned in his notice this week.

Also dropped an app at Harker Heights, not real hopeful of that spot though. Super good pay, but that means competition is going go to be high, I would think.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2833 users online. 179 members and 2654 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X