Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called HR today to get rank and score. I scored a 95, and apparently ranked #1 on the civil service exam.
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

I am knee deep in the Background Investigation now. They came and did a home visit, while I wasn't home, and talked to my wife and scared the bajesus out of her by telling her how dangerous it is, and asked her if she was ready to raise our newborn on her own should I be killed like 2 other officers in the last 10 months. I understand they were trying to prepare her, but I think a little more tact could have been used.

From what I understand my BI is complete now, and I am waiting for interview and polygraph dates and times.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

We still have an opening, FYI. Good Luck with KPD.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

My wife might have shot them for scaring her

Comment

Had my interview last week. I don't think it went so hot. They said they would be in touch, but I'm not hopeful.

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by BaylorBearSW View Post
              Had my interview last week. I don't think it went so hot. They said they would be in touch, but I'm not hopeful.
              Sorry to hear. But that doesn't mean its over. I thought i completely bombed the interview with my first agency. They ended up calling me a few weeks later.

So chin up.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Still nothing as of today, and polygraphs started today soooo I am guessing I didn't make it. Only thing that makes me nervous is they sent out an e-mail at beginning of process and said Monday October 27th was uniform fitting and it was mandatory to be there, no matter if taken polygraph or not, but I still don't know if passed the interview.

I also was contacted by another agency for an interview on Monday, so hopefully that one will go better.

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Eff it dude. Let's go bowling.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5561 users online. 327 members and 5234 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X