300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock Blue Label Program

I am looking to buy a Glock 19. Does anyone know of any places who offer the LE Blue Label Program, other than FW Gun or GT Distributors in Dallas?

Thank you

Contact Glock directly. They have ALWAYS been prompt and responsive to me (at least so far) when I emailed them using my agency email. In a couple of cases, they actually arranged to have Blue Label pistols delivered to local FFLs'.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I just called Glock myself and they said GT distributors is the only one in Dallas. I do think you can order directly from Glock and they can ship it to you.

Comment

Whats wrong with just going to GT?
        Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Just purchased a Glock 21 at Central Police Supply in Houston. Base price was $501 plus tax. They have police officer and military purchase programs.

Comment

Originally posted by beauguerra View Post
            Just purchased a Glock 21 at Central Police Supply in Houston. Base price was $501 plus tax. They have police officer and military purchase programs.
            GT is $464.20 plus tax so $502 out the door.
            Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

BikeCop501 GT is on the east side of Dallas Co. & I live in Parker Co. So it's not worth the drive to save a few bucks. I settled on FW Gun on Eastchase & I30. I was able to get a Glock 19 Gen 4, a 4th magazine for $487. Thank y'all for the advice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4126 users online. 228 members and 3898 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X