BCAPS #217 NCTCOG Academy August 6th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCAPS #217 NCTCOG Academy August 6th

I just received a conditional from a department and was wondering if anyone else is scheduled or tentatively scheduled for this class. I'm just pending results from my psych which went very well it seemed.

Got official green light and ready to start now

Comment

Good Luck! That academy is pretty easy, from what I hear. What department? Send me a PM if you like. I have some more info on the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by nbb003 View Post
        Good Luck! That academy is pretty easy, from what I hear. What department? Send me a PM if you like. I have some more info on the academy.
        It was an easy academy when I went to it.

OP: Just make sure you put some effort into studying the traffic section due to the multiple sections that cover the same issue, example school buses.

When I went we had a lot of Arlington Officers that taught the class. Take things with a grain of salt as they tend to do things a little different than what will be expected of you at your department.

But other than that you will get what you need from their academy.

Comment

I am sure things have changed since I went through there. Good luck and have fun.
          "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
          1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

Comment

thanks, starting to get ready for this experience now

Comment

Originally posted by Crimy View Post

But other than that you will get what you need from their academy.
              Apparently they do not do OC or baton training. Have heard they plan to stop doing practicals too.

Comment

Wouldn't mind not having to do OC again lol

Comment

Wow. They stopped OC and baton? We did both and also hit on the newest fad, the Taser.
                  "Do not be deceived:Bad company corrupts good morals."
                  1 Corinthians 15:

You are the weapon, everything else is just a tool

Comment

The department I work for is phasing out the x26 and have tons of the new x2. Much better in my opinion and don't have to worry about reloading

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10084 users online. 373 members and 9711 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X