Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas DPS holster, and ammo pouch in 1986-87?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas DPS holster, and ammo pouch in 1986-87?

I am hoping someone can help me. Does anyone know what holster, and ammo pouch were used by the Texas DPS for the S&W model 28 4" .357 magnum in 1986-87? Any pictures would be most appreciated too.

Don't know what the models were for the holsters or speed-loader pouches, but I can try to post a pic of one in the next couple of days.

Comment

That would be great!! Thanks in advance!!

Do you happen to know the years that they used the Smith & Wesson model 28 .357 magnum "Highway Patrolman"?

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
        Don't know what the models were for the holsters or speed-loader pouches, but I can try to post a pic of one in the next couple of days.
        Any luck with the picture? Thanks.

Comment

Anyone have any info or pictures? What load was carried in the model 28's?

Comment

Why don't you call DPS and ask....
            Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Well...maybe I will.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9626 users online. 451 members and 9175 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X