300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulletproofme in Austin

Has anybody ordered from this company? specifically rifle plates? looking at some level IV 11 x 14 conjunction plates, but having a tough time finding out what kind they are selling. Saw some reviews of the 10 x 12 plate they sell and it is max pro police. Any help would be appreciated.
    In Valor there is hope

The only thing I have seen from that company is spamm on here... trying to convince guys to wear vest even off duty... lol.

Comment

Buddy of mine wanted to order a IIIa vest from them and they only had the one he wanted in white. He wanted black, so he asked what else they had. They said they had one of those newer super thin IIIa's, but it was way more than he wanted to spend. Since they didn't have the one he originally wanted, they gave him a screaming deal on the brand-new one (Something like $350). Sounded like pretty good customer service.

Comment

their rifle plates are really cheap too, just didnt know if anyone had ever bought from them
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by ProtectandServe View Post
          Buddy of mine wanted to order a IIIa vest from them and they only had the one he wanted in white. He wanted black, so he asked what else they had. They said they had one of those newer super thin IIIa's, but it was way more than he wanted to spend. Since they didn't have the one he originally wanted, they gave him a screaming deal on the brand-new one (Something like $350). Sounded like pretty good customer service.
          Thats good to hear. I know many large and great companies have made historical advertising blunders.

Its good to hear nice feedback on some of the smaller guys getting a little over zealous on web forums.

Comment

People on another forum that I frequent seem to have good experiences with them.

What are you going to use these plates for? They list those plates at 8.5 pounds each vs their Level III ICW plates at 4.4 pounds (also alot more expensive).

DSG Arms have some Level III offerings.

These are supposed to be TAP Gamma Level III standalone, single-curve plates
            Last edited by beavo451; 02-16-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I would get the dsg plates but the are too small for me. Looking at 11 x 14 plates. Be using them for calls with weapon involved nothing all day. Not too worried about the weight of the plates as they won't be worn very long at a time
              In Valor there is hope

Comment

I just bought a 2012 Bianchi/Protech IIIA from them last week and there customer service was great to deal with. I know of two other officers that have bought from them with pleasent results, both bought IIIA vests and new Level 4 plates. When I get the money for plates I will be doing business with them again..

Comment

Could you possibly ask what brand of plates they received? There is no mention on the website who actually makes the plates they sell. Appreciate it
                  In Valor there is hope

Comment

I sure can, I'll try and get ahold of one of them later this evening..

Comment

I got ahold of one of them but he was busy with a client in Arizona, he did say they were top notch but did not know for sure who made them..

Comment

good deal, thanks!
                        In Valor there is hope

Comment

I have level IV plates from them. Top notch. All the markings on the plate are theirs... don't know if anyone else manufactures them for them or what, but they are all branded as bulletproofme.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2246 users online. 137 members and 2109 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X