300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabc

Any TABC Agent out there who can tell me if TABC will be hiring Agents in the near future. I have contacted the TABC HR office several times over the past year and they keep telling me that positions will be advertised in the near future. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by alkireda View Post
    Any TABC Agent out there who can tell me if TABC will be hiring Agents in the near future. I have contacted the TABC HR office several times over the past year and they keep telling me that positions will be advertised in the near future. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
    It is too late for me to check tonight but I will attempt to contact one of my buddies there tomorrow.

Comment

I checked with my TABC buddy and he says that there is a hiring freeze due to the Texas budget problems.

Comment

Thank you for asking for me. I still have a little longer to go in the military before I can retire. I will just keep checking their website.

Comment

IF you want to do police work, then stay away from TABC, trust me, been there done that. Worst LE experience of my career. It's not even LE anymore, they went into more of an administrative direction now.

Much more happy in a more traditional SO/PD work environment.
          "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

It is much more political than you would think for a state department.
            Ut humiliter opinor

Comment

Originally posted by rgv_cop View Post
              IF you want to do police work, then stay away from TABC, trust me, been there done that. Worst LE experience of my career.
              Ditto
              Al Bundy for President

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7472 users online. 366 members and 7106 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X