300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Question

I have applied to a agency and as of right now in the background process. The question I have is I listed a red light camera ticket from about a year ago. Now I received the ticket because my name is the only name on the vehicle registration but the vehicle in question is my wifes vehicle and she committed the violation. I listed it down as it was issued to me but I am just worried as that one citation might hinder me from getting the job. Em I just a worrying about nothing or do I need to make a phone call to my BI?

Your worrying too much
    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

haha....I figured

Comment

I'm a little confused, but I would just clarify with your BI that your wife was actually the one who committed the violation. Is it a huge deal? No, not really, but every bit helps.

Comment

I think you'll be ok. Just explain it to your BI and I'm sure they won't even care. I know some agencies look at your driving record hard, but i had like 7 speeding tickets and it didn't matter when it came time for the job offer. I'd try hard not to get a citation while you're in the process though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3757 users online. 199 members and 3558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X