Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional Job Offer!!!!

So after t
    Last edited by Zurita210; 09-28-2014, 01:55 PM.

Good job! Good luck, be safe.

Comment

Good job, now get your mind right for field training! Good luck!
      Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Shouldnt be that hard, after already being a police officer for about a year.

Comment

Congrats.....

Comment

Congrats! Always good to hear a success story. Stay safe!
            "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

Comment

Good to hear things are turning around. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Congrats, Hopefully I will be nailing one soon. Stay safe!

Comment

congrats, but I hope spelling was not part of the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubadiver View Post
                    congrats, but I hope spelling was not part of the interview.
                    Yea Yea LOL I was a little excited. I did my physical today and passed it, the pee test results will be mailed to the department. Im not worrying about nothing. I have my polygraph on Monday and they will get my results immediately afterwards. On Monday I will also be scheduled to do my pshycological some time either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Zurita210 View Post
                      Yea Yea LOL I was a little excited. I did my physical today and passed it, the pee test results will be mailed to the department. Im not worrying about nothing. I have my polygraph on Monday and they will get my results immediately afterwards. On Monday I will also be scheduled to do my pshycological some time either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
                      Congrats Zurita. Unless the city requires it, TCLEOSE shouldn't require you to do another psych test because you have less than 180 days break of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Zurita210 View Post
                        Just giving you a hard time, with what you have been through I wish you the best of luck. You are a better man than me, cause I would be suing the crap out of your old dept.

Comment

Originally posted by xcfmx View Post
                          Congrats Zurita. Unless the city requires it, TCLEOSE shouldn't require you to do another psych test because you have less than 180 days break of service.
                          Really?!?!?!? Hmmmm... I wouldnt mine not having to do another psych... Well I already did their questionnaire, a bunch of dumb questions and their shrink will talk to me at the department. I didnt know this, im guessing the dept missed it.
                          Last edited by Zurita210; 06-03-2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubadiver View Post
                            Just giving you a hard time, with what you have been through I wish you the best of luck. You are a better man than me, cause I would be suing the crap out of your old dept.
                            Ive heard through the grape vine that some are... I stayed away from it, stayed away from everything that might affect me with getting hired on at another department. Last month's reserve meeting, the reserve chief asked if we knew who was hiring and asked if any one of us was deep into a hiring process, I kept my hand down, dont know if it was trick.

Comment

Congrats!!.............Good Luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3316 users online. 191 members and 3125 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X