Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Police Officer Officer Kevin Will killed by an illegal alien.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Police Officer Officer Kevin Will killed by an illegal alien.

HOUSTON, TX— This is the man Houston Police say hit and killed 38-year-old on-duty police officer Kevin Will Saturday morning, but 26-year-old Johoan (jo-haan) Rodriguez was not in probable cause court this morning as scheduled due to him still being in the hospital from injuries he received during the incident.

The defendant struck officer Will, killing him instantly, and dragged his body down the freeway. When the defendant finally came to a stop, he was detained by officers on the scene until he was transported to Ben Taub Hospital.

Rodriguez is charged with intoxication manslaughter of a peace officer, felony evading, and possession of a controlled substance. No bond has been set for all three-charges because the district attorney's office says Rodriguez is in the U.S. illegally.

Police say Rodriguez was headed eastbound on the north loop and drove through a barricade officer Will set up to block the freeway while interviewing witnesses to another accident.

Rodriguez was given a toxicology test and suspected of driving under the influence. The results police say Rodriguez was nearly three-times over the legal limit and had point-three grams of cocaine in his pocket.

R I P Brother

Godspeed to your family and friends.

I can count 3 Houston Police Officers that have been killed in the line of duty by illegal aliens. I know that there are more. I am sure that numerous other police officers throughout the USA have also been killed by illegal aliens as well. When is the US Govt. going to enforce the immmigration laws.
    When seconds count, we are ONLY minutes away!!!

I just heard on KTRK (CHANNEL 13) that the "TURD" has been deported from the USA 2 times..

WTF!!!!
    When seconds count, we are ONLY minutes away!!!

Comment

Wonder if the hospital he is in will issue too much of the wrong medication?
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

very sad news....our thoughts and prayers go out to Ofc. Wills' family, friends and fellow officers. Everybody be safe out there!!!

Comment

This is not an immigration issue, it’s a DWI issue. I don’t care if this person was purple we lost an officer. You can deport every illegal and DWI will still be an issue. I have worked many deferent DWI cases and drunks come in all colors. Please stop following the media hype. Every crime is not done by an illegal immigrant just like every Muslim is not a terrorist. You have no clue how many officer are injured while doing traffic that don’t make the news because it didn’t have news worthy suspect. I can’t even count how many times I almost been ran over while working an accident on I45 after 2am because of a Drunk coming from the local sports bar. Don’t get mad at his immigration status get more P!$$ed at his act of DWI sharing the road with you and your family. You have a greater chance of getting into a fatal accident by a DWI than an illegal immigrant.

IF YOUR DIRVING DWI\DUI , I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU…I DON’T CARE WHAT YOUR IMMAGRATION STATUS IS.
          Last edited by AKA=Cruz; 06-01-2011, 02:46 PM.
          "An officer has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent."

Comment

Originally posted by AKA=Cruz View Post
            This is not an immigration issue, it’s a DWI issue. I don’t care if this person was purple we lost an officer. You can deport every illegal and DWI will still be an issue. I have worked many deferent DWI cases and drunks come in all colors. Please stop following the media hype. Every crime is not done by an illegal immigrant just like every Muslim is not a terrorist. You have no clue how many officer are injured while doing traffic that don’t make the news because it didn’t have news worthy suspect. I can’t even count how many times I almost been ran over while working an accident on I45 after 2am because of a Drunk coming from the local sports bar. Don’t get mad at his immigration status get more P!$$ed at his act of DWI sharing the road with you and your family. You have a greater chance of getting into a fatal accident by a DWI than an illegal immigrant.

IF YOUR DIRVING DWI\DUI , I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU…I DON’T CARE WHAT YOUR IMMAGRATION STATUS IS.
            You clearly do not work in Harris County. Undocumented immigrants are likely at least 40% of the DWI arrests. If you subtract 40% of DWI's then you're a lot safer. Do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
              You clearly do not work in Harris County. Undocumented immigrants are likely at least 40% of the DWI arrests. If you subtract 40% of DWI's then you're a lot safer. Do the math.
              Yes, I clearly do work in Harris County more specifically W. FM 1960 and DWI STEP, you must be a jailer or not in Law Enforcement at all and have no clue what we do out there. Even if you take 40% of DWIs off the street; there are still too many DWIs. DWI have no ethnic, age, or economic boundaries.

Until you have someone close to you or have to give a death notice because little Johnny was home from college and decided to drive his buddys home, taking out a family on the way because he drank less than his buddies so he drove home. You will never understand. So blame the Illegals \undocumented people all you want. It still won’t stop DWI deaths or the number of arrested. It will just free us up and increase the greater percentage of chance of being caught while DWI. You need to go back to school and take a statistics course. Only 5% of DWIs are caught.

If you have 150-200 people driving DWI (or let make easier drank more than 3 drinks) from a specific bar maybe 1-2 may get caught. Now multiple that by the number of bars in Harris County. Add the number of officers working that night, and then subtract the numbers that are not on a call from 2a-5a. I would say that your chances of getting caught DWI is 1 in 1000 in Harris County.
              Last edited by AKA=Cruz; 06-03-2011, 03:11 PM.
              "An officer has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent."

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                This....

Its true everywhere. Hell in Dec. I was hit by a DWI at 9 in the am. He was guess what, an illegal alien, with no dl and no insurance, twice over the legal limit. He caused me to flip my car 4-5 times. I was lucky and was able to walk away from it after a brief trip to the hospital.

Two years before that, rear ended in Lubbock at 3P.m. Once again a drunk, non licensed illegal alien with no insurance.

Something needs to be done. Not saying they are the only ones, but they are the majority for sure and the ones that effect us the most when they wreck into cars any they have no type of insurance.

Comment

I disagree. While crime, in this case, DWI, will still exsist if we deport every illegal, we can reduce crime by solving the immigration issue.

As to Latin American illegal immigrants, while many want to make a better life for themselves or their families, many DO NOT follow our laws. I remember reporting a drunk driver one time. WHILE I was following him, he was opening the case of beer he had just bought. When questioned by Plano, he had no problems telling them he had consumed 10 beers. Several years ago, a Dallas officer was murdered by an illegal.

While crime will still exist without them, solving illegal immigration will help reduce the crime rates and help keep people safe. To simply dismiss this fact is equivlant to saying ending the war on drugs because there will always be drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                    I disagree. While crime, in this case, DWI, will still exsist if we deport every illegal, we can reduce crime by solving the immigration issue.

As to Latin American illegal immigrants, while many want to make a better life for themselves or their families, many DO NOT follow our laws. I remember reporting a drunk driver one time. WHILE I was following him, he was opening the case of beer he had just bought. When questioned by Plano, he had no problems telling them he had consumed 10 beers. Several years ago, a Dallas officer was murdered by an illegal.

While crime will still exist without them, solving illegal immigration will help reduce the crime rates and help keep people safe. To simply dismiss this fact is equivlant to saying ending the war on drugs because there will always be drugs.
                    First of all we are talking DWI not Crimes as a whole. But check your statistics of prison population. In your argument you can eliminate any other race you will be able to reduce crime. Why not start with highest fist or second highest? Now remeber Hispanic kept both illegal and legal and are still the lowest. I can aslo give number of whites and blacks who have killed officers in the past years and the hispanics numbers will still be the lowest.

Estimated number of inmates held in custody in state or federal prison, or in local jails,
                    by sex, race, and Hispanic origin, June 30, 2009.
                    Male
                    Total =2,096,300
                    White =693,800
                    Black =841,000
                    Hispanic =442,000
                    Female
                    Total =201,200
                    White =92,100
                    Black =64,800
                    Hispanic =32,300

Comment

I'm with AKA on this one. The argument of less illegal's = less drunks to me is like gun control = safer streets. Lets say Native Texan was right about illegals being 40% of the DWI arrest. Why are you worried about the smaller percentage. I'd be more worried about the 60% that is driving drunk and are legal residents.

It bugs me that nobody cares about the illegal taking care of your kids, or cutting your grass or cooking your meals at the mexican, american and asian restaurants and nobody definitely cares about the illegal picking the fruit and vegetables we buy at walmart or HEB. Those illegals are ok, it's the "bad" illegals we can't have.

I'd be happy sending back all the illegals and replacing their jobs with the drunk beggars on the the highway feeder road.

Why don't we just deport everyone that drinks and drives? Then we'd be 100% safe on the street.

I know this rant sounds pro-illegal; it's not. I'm just saying put blame where it's due and be fair. Next time you're on your lunch and you go to that little mexican restaurant that gives you the 50% discount and little Jose Cuervo that you know doesn't speak english brings you your meal, remember you're part of the problem too.

Comment

Rudy8116
                        Here are more STATs for you...Here are the Texas arrest data for 2009 look like the illegal still are not the biggest problem for DWI.
                        TEXAS ARREST DATA 2009
                        Charge of
                        DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
                        White = 87,971 = 63.8%
                        Hispanic =41,428 = 30.12% (illegal or legal)
                        Black =7,439 =5.4%
                        Other =940 = .68 % ( Asian or Pacific)
                        Total = 137778

As stated before “This is NOT an immigration issue, it’s a DWI issue.”
                        Last edited by AKA=Cruz; 06-04-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Although I've never worked the streets in Harris County, I did work at the IPC for a few years. I've seen many intoxicated illegal aliens come into the processing center over that time. However, I agree with AKA=Cruz, this is not an immigration issue. Immigration is a completely different ball game and I can understand the argument and frustration that comes along with it. Maybe in other parts of the country DWI is a serious offense, but in Harris County you'll end up with probation and MAYBE weekends at the county for some. You may catch some serious time if you hurt someone, but that's not always the case. I don't have the answer, but there shouldn't ever be someone getting booked-in for their 3rd, 5th or 7th DWI, illegal alien or not.
                          Last edited by STexas0013; 06-04-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

First of all we are talking DWI not Crimes as a whole. But check your statistics of prison population. In your argument you can eliminate any other race you will be able to reduce crime. Why not start with highest fist or second highest? Now remeber Hispanic kept both illegal and legal and are still the lowest. I can aslo give number of whites and blacks who have killed officers in the past years and the hispanics numbers will still be the lowest.

Estimated number of inmates held in custody in state or federal prison, or in local jails,
                            by sex, race, and Hispanic origin, June 30, 2009.
                            Male
                            Total =2,096,300
                            White =693,800
                            Black =841,000
                            Hispanic =442,000
                            Female
                            Total =201,200
                            White =92,100
                            Black =64,800
                            Hispanic =32,300
                            Im not trying to qoute statistics or even rebuff you, all I am saying is that we need to reduce crimes, in this case DWI. If solving illegal immigration will reduce a crime, even if its as low as 5%, then its worth doing.

I hope the suspect didn't really get deported for killing an officer.

RIP Officer Will

Comment

All I am say is don’t be a sheep, Politicians are using immigration as soap box. The issues over the last year Law Enforcement Departments have been laying off because of poor management of budgets and placing blame on Immigration. This is so far from the truth. Your have inflated salaries of management. Unchecked expenditures by government officials. We have let issuance companies dictate their need, their price and how\what they will pay for when you need them. We have DAs that will not prosecute for violent crimes because of cost of a trial and its easier to plead it down. Companies are getting rid of pensions because 401ks are where they can gamble with your retirements with not having big risk on the companies. So more people are reliant on Social Security. Immigration has been an issue since the 1920s when the Italians and Irish were smuggled on boats taking jobs. Immigration is a small issue compared to Job. If an uneducated undocumented immigrant took your job then you’re a frig’n idiot. When you go to the poles to vote don’t fall for the Politian that says they are tuff on immigration ask about the real issues. i.e. Crime as a whole, Jobs, Retirement and Medical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2955 users online. 146 members and 2809 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X