X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schmee
    replied
    Originally posted by 03machme View Post
    just make sure you study that study guide they give you no matter what the instructors say/give you. they will say everything you need to know is in the power point but sometimes they will leave some stuff out that they think isnt important and then for sure that will be on the test. good luck man just study and you will be just fine
    Thanks Brother...

Leave a comment:

• 03machme
    replied
    just make sure you study that study guide they give you no matter what the instructors say/give you. they will say everything you need to know is in the power point but sometimes they will leave some stuff out that they think isnt important and then for sure that will be on the test. good luck man just study and you will be just fine

Leave a comment:

• schmee
    replied
    Originally posted by School Cop View Post
    Congrats! Carrollton has the honor of being the first department to turn me down, several years ago! Looked like a good place.

So, one week down - how's it going?

Decent.. There is a lot of studying and memorizing... Have to dust off the thinking cap..

Leave a comment:

• School Cop
    replied
    Congrats! Carrollton has the honor of being the first department to turn me down, several years ago! Looked like a good place.

So, one week down - how's it going?

Leave a comment:

• schmee
    replied
    no with the 7 my department is sending. im sure you will figure out where im from once you start on monday

Leave a comment:

• 03machme
    replied
    no with the 7 my department is sending. im sure you will figure out where im from once you start on monday

Leave a comment:

• schmee
    replied
    Congrats! you will be in the academy with the 7 we are sending. Good luck
    With the 7 Carrollton is sending? - Yes, I am excited..

Leave a comment:

• 03machme
    replied
    Congrats! you will be in the academy with the 7 we are sending. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Rush817
    replied
    Congrats!!!! Now the studying begins!

Leave a comment:

• bikecop136
    replied
    Congrats..

Leave a comment:

• Se7en
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• schmee
    replied
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I had my oral board today and I passed!!!!!!!!! (along with everything else) I start the academy with the June 13th crowd in Arlington. Just wanted to say thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Se7en
    replied
    Good luck, the Police Chief came from my department, and from what I understood he still went out and hit the streets with the guys.

Leave a comment:

• Rodeojones
    replied
    I was looking at Carrollton's website several weeks ago and something really stood out to me and that was their Mission/Vision statement. It is one of the more unique ones I have seen and I was really impressed with it.

I would have some of the main points memorized and would highlight it during my interview and that should score you some points.

Leave a comment:

• schmee
    replied
    Cool... Thanks for the help guys!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2704 users online. 133 members and 2571 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X