Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrollton Oral Board

Hey guys,

Things are moving quick in Carrollton these days. I have my Poly\Psy on Tues and Oral Board on Wed. Hoping everything goes well and was wondering if anyone had any first hand advice on their oral board with them. I have read the doc on here that talks about oral boards, just trying to see what people know specifically.

Thanks and wish me luck,

I don't think anyone in here will give you specific question or answer about Police Oral Board Interview. However, you can prepare yourself by learning the city, the department, do a ride along...etc. That is what I did for my Oral Board. You also can go online and search for general police oral board interview. There will be some questions that you cannot really prepare such as the situational questions. Good luck with your oral board!

Comment

at least for mine im glad i knew department size, city population, chief name etc. also major programs are good to know a little about. other than that just be HONEST, you'll do fine!
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

pm me you e-mail I have a great guide I will e-mail you
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Cool... Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

I was looking at Carrollton's website several weeks ago and something really stood out to me and that was their Mission/Vision statement. It is one of the more unique ones I have seen and I was really impressed with it.

I would have some of the main points memorized and would highlight it during my interview and that should score you some points.

Comment

Good luck, the Police Chief came from my department, and from what I understood he still went out and hit the streets with the guys.

Comment

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I had my oral board today and I passed!!!!!!!!! (along with everything else) I start the academy with the June 13th crowd in Arlington. Just wanted to say thanks for the help.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats..

Comment

Congrats!!!! Now the studying begins!
                      Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Congrats! you will be in the academy with the 7 we are sending. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 03machme View Post
                          Congrats! you will be in the academy with the 7 we are sending. Good luck
                          With the 7 Carrollton is sending? - Yes, I am excited..

Comment

no with the 7 my department is sending. im sure you will figure out where im from once you start on monday

Comment

Originally posted by 03machme View Post
                              no with the 7 my department is sending. im sure you will figure out where im from once you start on monday

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4634 users online. 284 members and 4350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X