X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Mound

Anyone have any info?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

real small town PD.....right next to Saginaw Tx, just middle of Fort Worth Jurisdiction.....What do you need to know?

Comment

The usual, moral, reputation, equipment, problems, anything else that may be useful.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Real little town, I think pop is less than 3,000?
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

I think their reputation is good..at least in my opinion....They drive Dodge chargers and have two or three officers working in a shift....No jailer, and one dispatcher watching radio and their jail cells...They do not have MDC in their car.. I worked with them several times and they had a vehicle pursuit last time I helped them out...They carry Tasers and pretty much all the equipments you need to do your job.........but their city boundary is about half a square mile...real small

Comment

Wow, 2-3 per shift + a dispatcher in a half square mile. Must be a pretty dang busy half square mile.

Comment

Originally posted by 913 View Post
              Wow, 2-3 per shift + a dispatcher in a half square mile. Must be a pretty dang busy half square mile.
              Their population isnt exactly creme de la creme.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4652 users online. 287 members and 4365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X