300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metroplex crew!

Any guys interested in getting together for a meal or something? I know I'm new to the area and don't know anyone outside my department, figured there are probably a few in the same position or just a chance to put names with faces.

poker night!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimy View Post
      poker night!
      Hah! Well, I don't know how to play poker (yeah yeah) but I figured a meet and greet at Hooters or something would be cool.

Comment

If they start telling you in NY that's a winning hand but in Texas you lose just leave hehehehehe

..Stripes if you remember that part with John Candy
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Buffalo Wild Wings for a Mavs game?
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
            Buffalo Wild Wings for a Mavs game?
            I'm down... when and where?

Comment

Im going to be in town memorial day weekend if it gets planned for then.
              Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

I will be up next wednesday and thursday, I don't fare well at poker though!!
                "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

The Buffalo Wild Wings in Dallas on Lemmon Ave takes care of me, but if that is too far for some, Im sure we can find some more centrally located. First thing is who is all in? The Mavs play Saturday night at 8pm.

Comment

I'm in for Saturday, Dallas is fine by me (hopefully don't get lost).

Comment

Well damn, looks like I'm working....................
                      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                        You dont get a meal break?

Comment

My recommendation would be a guys night out to "The Lodge." I hear their steaks are amazing there, but I wasn't focused on food while I was there.

Seriously though, I will be moved up in a week and I am down for some networking. I am going to have to find a Police Hockey league/team once I get moved.

Comment

Originally posted by LostSaint View Post
                            My recommendation would be a guys night out to "The Lodge." I hear their steaks are amazing there, but I wasn't focused on food while I was there.

Seriously though, I will be moved up in a week and I am down for some networking. I am going to have to find a Police Hockey league/team once I get moved.
                            Hrmm.. not familiar with this "lodge" you speak of. Let me know when you move down!

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                              What Ch are you again?

Who all is in? Get a count then we can decide where.

I guess for now, Buffalo Wild Wings on Lemmon Ave, the game starts at 8. They will be packed, so we should arrive early.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3804 users online. 246 members and 3558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X