300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire tread requirements

Has anyone ever written a ticket for "tire without sufficient rubber/tread"? I've been looking in the TC but can't find the exact section listing the requirements. I believe its 32nds of an inch but I'm not exactly sure.

32nd's of an inch is what the gauge must be calibrated to for inspection if im not mistaken. I also believe that if the depth is 2/32nd's oor lower you have a violation and the vehicle can't pass inspection. I have been looking through the code and can't seem to find it, again the above is just what I believe the code says.

If your out measuring tread depth and fishing for a violation that bad, I want to come work for your dept.. Obviously the crime rate is 0% and it's so boring you have nothing else to do..
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

Actually, this is for a special operation in regards to gang members and their souped up cars.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog911 View Post
        Actually, this is for a special operation in regards to gang members and their souped up cars.
        10-4, sometimes I open my mouth before I know the whole story!!!

I think I would prob donate a few bucks to your Dept's fav charity to be riding along for that one!
        "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

Haha its all good bro. Whenever you're in Arlington just let me know!

btw, thanks for the tire tread info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4931 users online. 286 members and 4645 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X