Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any departments that run/ have their own K-9 academies/certifications?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any departments that run/ have their own K-9 academies/certifications?

Any of you guys work for an agency that certifies their own dogs or know of an agency that would certify a K-9 team?
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

FWPD does their own K-9 training, all in house.

Comment

I believe Mckinney does.

Comment

Keep em coming guys, may have to get with one of the dept's that does.. The more I can call, the better than chance one will let me slide into training..

Comment

Originally posted by K9krazy21 View Post
          Keep em coming guys, may have to get with one of the dept's that does.. The more I can call, the better than chance one will let me slide into training..
          Hey Bro, send me a pm if your just want somewhere to train and are in our neck of the woods. Our K9 trains every week with Grand Prairie PD and occasionally with Arlington PD, Irving and Cedar Hill. Our dog is a patrol/narcotic dog.
          Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Rush,

I appreciate it man!!! I definetly will get with you when I figure out all the details when it comes to training the dog. I will def need some guys who have access to a bite suit and training aids when I start training the pooch. It's going to be a few months before the ball gets rolling, but it's great to know the support will be out there..

Also, any other handlers or admin's on the forum that would allow me to train with your K-9 unit get with me..

Comment

What part of TX are you in and what type of training are you interested in? Might be able to help?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4973 users online. 288 members and 4685 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X