Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Praire

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Se7en View Post
    You made good choices in departments. Good luck, wish you the best.
    Seven, I remember you from our time waiting for responses in the Fort Worth thread. How has McKinney been? (or was it Frisco?)

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by LostSaint View Post
      Seven, I remember you from our time waiting for responses in the Fort Worth thread. How has McKinney been? (or was it Frisco?)
      Mckinney. So far not too bad, still going through my training, hopefully will be done in a month. Were you prior experience?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Se7en View Post
        Mckinney. So far not too bad, still going through my training, hopefully will be done in a month. Were you prior experience?
        Nope. Heading into the academy and starting my career.

        Comment


        • #19
          http://www.grandprairiepolice.org/jobs/application.html

          Looks like they are currently on 20-30 as of yesterday.

          Comment


          • #20
            They can take me off the list! I am in the 30's!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by AnotherVietGuy View Post
              They can take me off the list! I am in the 30's!
              Did you find another job?

              Comment


              • #22
                Lost I saw where you got a conditional offer from GP, congrats. Good department.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by LostSaint View Post
                  Did you find another job?
                  Yes, I got the job offer from Rowlett. I did a ride along before the orbal and I love it. I cannot wait to start a career in law enforcement in August! :-)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AnotherVietGuy View Post
                    Yes, I got the job offer from Rowlett. I did a ride along before the orbal and I love it. I cannot wait to start a career in law enforcement in August! :-)
                    Grats man! Awesome news!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Does GP take laterals?? Can't find anything on the site.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Rodeojones View Post
                        Does GP take laterals?? Can't find anything on the site.
                        Nope. They have debated extensively on the issue in the past and the answer continuously pops up as no.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Crimy View Post
                          Nope. They have debated extensively on the issue in the past and the answer continuously pops up as no.
                          Roger that...thanks.

                          Comment

                          MR300x250 Tablet

                          Collapse

                          What's Going On

                          Collapse

                          There are currently 5485 users online. 329 members and 5156 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                          Welcome Ad

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X