300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So

May be getting a vaction from the board for a while. If you want to keep in touch, drop me a line.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

lol... what did you do?

Comment

In a thread in the various topics board, I asked someone if they were f*king stupid. Apparently, it may have been viewed as an insult instead of a question. Everyone on the thread will find out Monday if we get the big axe.

Comment

Meh, I don't see the issue.

Comment

Noone does.

Comment

Shows just how STUPID officer.com can be!!!

I mean really, ban me Officer.com, your idiots 73.21% of the time!!

Not to mention since you don't have any verification for who your posters are, I will just get another account like all of these LEO bashing trolls do!!
            "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

And that is why I don't post in there or the war on terror section anymore. I used to only post there, but not anymore.
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

A good rule of thumb is that if you have to insert asterisks or misspell a word to avoid censorship, don't use the word.

And avoid personal attacks. You can tell someone he is wrong, or that an idea is foolish, without attacking him personally.
                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, I shold have followed my own advice and stayed away from that board. LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6362 users online. 366 members and 5996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X