300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Certified

I know Austin, Arlington, and San Antonio academies are VA Certified. What other Police Departments' training Academies are certified for full-time Veteran's Administration Education Benefits?
    Last edited by lonestarstatefinest; 05-07-2011, 08:51 AM.

Garland is. You can call the Texas Veterans Commission and find out more if you want.

Comment

Thanks,

I tried applying at Garland but was told they where not accepting applications at the moment.

Comment

fort worth
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

Dallas is as well, our FTO program is also, I got money most of the way through field training from the VA. I can't remember how many weeks of FTO they paid me for though.
          "Out of every 100 men sent to battle, 10 shouldn't even be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a Warrior and he will bring the others back." -Heraclitus

Comment

The VAs website has a list of every school and company in texas that qualifies. I printed it out a while back and highlited each PD and SO that was on it along with every academy. Not sure where it ended up now though.

I know DPS was also on there, and I think Houston PD and Harris County were too.

I also want to say Lubbock PD but not for sure. Anyway, check out their website, it's all in there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6456 users online. 349 members and 6107 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X