300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burleson Police Department

Just curious if anybody else is scheduled for the test on the 28th? Mine is at 0900, but there is also one at 1300, so not sure if they just have that many applicants or just trying to be accommodating.

I am originally from Burleson but moved away for college and I think I want to get back!
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

Im am. not sure what time I'm taking mine yet.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Cool deal, they sent me a little card saying what day the test was. Do you know if it's just test or test and physical agility? I was originally set up for 1300 test but they let me switch because I am in an academy currently and we are having a night class that day for SFST so I don't have to miss any time.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

I don't think they have a physical agility. I didn't see anything about it on the hiring process.

Comment

I'll be testing at 9am.

Comment

I will see you there then. I will be the one in my academy uniform (khakis and polo)...I don't want to be "that guy" but my academy is an hour away from Burleson and they are gracious to give me time test but I have to be back by 1300...

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Where are you going to the academy at? I'll see you there. I will probably be the shortest applicant there LOL.

Comment

I am going to McLennan Community College in Waco. I am originally from Burleson but moved to Waco to go to Baylor (hence the name) and met a girl (also Baylor grad), got married, bought a house, you know the usual , and been here ever since.

-Sun Tzu

Comment

I'd rather meet a Baylor girl than a t.u or a.t.m girl.

If my kids want me to pay for their college, they can pick between TCU or NT. If they pick NT, I'd be the happiest dad in the world. If they choose t.u. they can pay their own way. If they pick a.t.m, the first time I hear that retarded whoop b.s., I'm going to pop them.

Burleson seems like a good PD. I tested with them back in 2005, but withdrew because I felt I lived too far. That was a mistake.

Comment

How did you do Rudy?

I called today to get my score and nobody answered and left a message. They returned my call while I was in class and left a voicemail. Well, I got a perfect 100 and was told that it has never happened before so I should expect to get a call about an interview.

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Sweet. I'm not sure what I made yet. I spent the day getting my car looked at before work. The only section I'm worried about is the math portion. I normally can survive the math portion, but all of that noise threw me off.

Comment

I got a 92. Im waiting to hear where I sit on the list.

Comment

Sweet, nice score. On the phone they told me to expect a call for interview, but I haven't heard anything yet, interview tomorrow for another department not too far from there

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Which PD?

*This line is because I was told that my reply was too short, and contains nothing of value. Please disregard.*

Comment

Just curious how the interview went?!?!

-Sun Tzu

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7007 users online. 362 members and 6645 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X