300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio

Interested in some information on San Antonio PD. Who's has some knowledge on this PD?

From what I have read; Good department, would be an asset to know Spanish, tough academy. Their Chief they got a few years back wasn't liked by his previous department, from what I gathered, but I haven't read anything negative with him at San Antonio.

Comment

I just applied there and my background packet is being process. I would love to work for San Antonio PD since the pay is really good when you combine all of the perks together such as night shift, bilingual, education, etc. The odd thing about the hiring process is they background you first and then invite you to take the test. I guess it will be awhile before I can take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherVietGuy View Post
        I just applied there and my background packet is being process. I would love to work for San Antonio PD since the pay is really good when you combine all of the perks together such as night shift, bilingual, education, etc. The odd thing about the hiring process is they background you first and then invite you to take the test. I guess it will be awhile before I can take the test.
        hmmm the pay rate is kinda low in my opinion. That's the reason why it's holding me back. Dallas area PD's pay much better.

Comment

Does anyone know how long there hiring process usually takes ? I just applied, I'm an out of state applicant.

Comment

Goodfella, the pay might seem kind of low as compared to D.P.D but the cost of living down here is cheaper as well. MR NYC, i spoke to a recruiter a few weeks ago and was told the process takes about four months to get through.

Comment

ferq, thanks for the heads up

Comment

Anyone hear how many officers they want to hire this year ??

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                  hmmm the pay rate is kinda low in my opinion. That's the reason why it's holding me back. Dallas area PD's pay much better.
                  The pay may be better, but look at the actual department, their boss, and moral of the officers. From what I can tell, moral has been in the toilet since last June.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3963 users online. 217 members and 3746 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X