Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowlett Pd testing again

Good afternoon,

We are now taking applications for the next test. Notifications have been posted on The City’s website, TML and governmentjobs.com. Applications will close Friday April 22nd at 5:00pm with the test on Friday May 6th.

Here is the link to the HR website to apply:
    http://agency.governmentjobs.com/rowlett/default.cfm

They dissapointed I didn't come down for the last one? OK I will come down for this one LOL
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Why does the department keep testing? I took the test last week and there were a good amount of people show up.

Comment

about how many tested? how many passed the physical? do certifieds go to the top of the list?

Comment

Isn't the city having budget problems? This is coming from my 81 year old grandpa who lives in Garland, so take it with a grain of salt...

Comment

There were 56 people took the test last week. I think around 15 people failed the written test and another 3 or 4 failed the physical test. I hope my background packet is good to go. They are hiring at least 9 according to one of the Lieutenants.

Comment

We had 38 backgrounds turned in. I don't think any department will hire 9 out of 38. The budget problems really arent anything more than what most cities are having right now. The big key right now is 190 coming through and the end of the line of DART rail.

Comment

That makes sense. Last time I tested for Grand Prairie, there were like 180 people show up and they were hiring 18 people.

Comment

I'll be waiting to see what happens with the person I know that tested...
                  “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

anybody know the top end patrol pay for Rowlett?

Comment

Its $62K and change. Plus certification pay, longevity and dry cleaning is paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by RPA1069 View Post
                        Its $62K and change. Plus certification pay, longevity and dry cleaning is paid for.
                        What is starting salary?
                        I just applied.

Comment

Check the website.
                          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Salary:

* Starting Academy Trainee Salary: $49,192.00
                            * Complete 21 Week Academy: $50,667.00
                            * Complete 22 Weeks of Departmental Training: $52,187.00
                            * Step 1: $53,753.00
                            * Step 2: $55,366.00
                            * Step 3: $57,026.00
                            * Step 4: $58,737.00
                            * Step 5: $60,499.00
                            * Step 6: $62,314.00

Comment

The City utilizes the following Public Safety Physical Fitness Test Absolute Standards for Municipal Departments as determined by the Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research. These events and minimums have been validated for municipal police agencies. All minimums are the same for male and female applicants.

Event Min./Sec.

1.5 mile run Maximum time 16:28
                              300 meter run Maximum time 00:71
                              Push ups (no time limit) Minimum 25
                              Sit ups (one minute time limit) Minimum 29
                              Vertical jump (up to 3 attempts) Minimum 16 inches

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6715 users online. 350 members and 6365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X